This page gives access to information about various types of events related to Functional Discourse Grammar:
Conferences on FDG
- IC-FDG-2014 (Jaén, Spain, September 17-20, 2014)
- IC-FDG-2016 (Vienna, Austria, August 31-September 3, 2016)
- IC-FDG-2018 (Salvador, Brazil, dates to be announced)
Postgraduate Courses on FDG
- IPC-FDG-2014 (Jaén, Spain, September 15-16, 2014)
- IPC-FDG-2016 (Vienna, Austria, August 29-30, 2016)
- IPC-FDG-2018 (Salvador, Brazil, dates to be announced)
Workshops on FDG
- IW-FDG-2013 (Vienna, September 5-6, 2013)
The Lexicon in Functional Discourse Grammar
- IW-FDG-2015 (Córdoba,
Spain, September 10-11, 2015)
Derivational Morphology in Functional Discourse Grammar
- IW-FDG-2017 (Amsterdam, June 26-27, 2017)
Expressions of tense, aspect, mood, evidentiality and polarity
The FDG bibliography is available again.
Final programma IW-FDG2017 now available
The next FDG conference will be held on June 26-27, 2017, at the University of Amsterdam. The final programme is now available (see webpage IW-FDG-2017).
New and accessible textbook on FDG by Evelien Keizer now published
Evelien Keizer's A Functional Discourse Grammar for English - a textbook has been published by Oxford University Press. The book aims at a readership of advanced undergraduate and graduate students and provides numerous exercises that helps the student to get to grips with the details of the theory. With a paperback version available at £24.99 the book is easily accessible for students. More information can be found at the OUP website.
To contact the 'headquarters' of Functional Discourse Grammar, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.